Attention: This is not based on the ranking. We looked at the market at closer scenario and found these are the Best Industry Leaders.
Software Testing is defined as an activity to check whether the actual results match the expected results. It also ensures that the product is free from bug or defect. It involves execution of software components using manual or automated tools to evaluate more properties of interest. It helps to identify errors, gaps or missing requirements.
Automation tools have been one of the biggest innovations in the abundance of achievements today. These automation tools with less coding are making everyone’s lives easier by reducing their work. Designing the test scripts is Automation Development and testing the scripts is known as Automation Testing. Automation testing is testing an application by using any automated software. There are so many reasons to perform automation testing. It depends on technical factors and non-technical factors such as reliability of the application, budget, research allocation, in-time releases etc. There are different Generations of Automation Frameworks and they define why less code is preferable in these times. Below are the details:
- 1st Generation- Record and Playback.
- 2nd Generation- Modular and Data Driven Frameworks.
- 3rd Generation- Library and Keyword Driven Frameworks.
- 4th Generation- BDD and Hybrid Frameworks.
- 4.5th Generation- Selenium Based Frameworks.
- 5th Generation- Rise of AI, Full-Stack Frameworks.
We will guide you through the top most automation tools that are used in corporate.
These are not only the best test automation tools but also the alternatives of Selenium.
- Katalon Studio: It is a complete codeless testing solution for all applications which include Web, Mobile, API and Desktop. As it has user-friendly interface, beginners can start quickly with test automation and can record, playback and drag and drop commands. For professionals, the built-in keywords and dual-scripting interfaces enables them to write more advanced test scripts effortlessly.
- It doesn’t require complex configuration and codes.
- It is very responsive forum that helps in clearing all the queries.
- It is a seamless integration with modern tools.
To know more visit: https://www.katalon.com/
- Perfecto: It is a cloud based test automation tool for web-based and mobile applications, offering very comprehensive AI analytics with error classifications to optimize the CI/CD pipeline. Within this, robust and AI-driven bindings account for almost 97.5% of app changes.
- It is a product that is customisable to any extent.
- It meets all the organisation’s need for mobile and web testing.
- Helps in getting faster feedback between QA and Developers.
To know more visit: https://www.perfecto.io/
- ACCELQ: ACCELQ delivers automation to the entire quality value chain to advance time-to-market and it also facilitates to building better quality software. It is an end-to-end automated process. It is built on the cognitive core engine bringing the power of predictive analysis in scenario design, autonomics in test automation and adaptive change management in traceability.
- Simple English like statement and commands.
- Almost no scripting/code expertise is required.
- Easy to use and easy to set up.
To know more visit: https://www.accelq.com/
- QATTS: Delivers faster, maximises your test coverage and get maximum ROI from your test automation with QATTS(Quality Assurance Total Testing Software). The Industry’s most comprehensive End-to-End Test Automation Platform. We are the one-stop destination for all the test automation needs.
- Very little learning curve and low code automation.
- One stop automation: Web, Mobile, Database and API Testing.
- Maximum test coverage.
To know more visit: https://www.qatts.com/features.html
- Ranorex: Ranorex is one of the best renowned GUI test automation frameworks for desktop, web-based and mobile (native and WAP apps) testing. Ranorex UI test execution reports are exported during the test execution to reproduce bugs and to maintain tests, thus it reduces time to find out what and where things failed.
- They offer free webinars as well, that are quite helpful.
- Highly helpful in creating and executing mobile tests for both android and iOS
- Robust reporting feature is available.
To know more visit: https://www.ranorex.com/
- Testcraft: Testcraft is an end-to-end automation testing platform for reverting and continuous testing. The record-and-playback tool provides a test script with inputs coded beforehand that needs to be customized later. Modifying some codes can break the test scripts.
- Simple and clean software.
- Free end to end automation is possible.
- The environment is highly collaborative.
To know more visit: https://www.testcraft.io/
- Mabl: Mabl is a unified DevTestOps platform that makes it easy for both developers and non-developers to generate and execute automated functional UI tests faster and at scale. Reusable flows can modularize and re-add several if conditions to configure multiple data sets to run the same tests on and run simultaneously.
- Auto-heal keeps tests stable and tests results secured.
- Makes it easy for both developers and non-developers to generate faster.
To know more visit: https://www.mabl.com/
- The accuracy of the Applitools is the best in the market.
- Cross-device and browser tests.
To know more visit: https://applitools.com/
- Tosca:: It is developed by Tricentis Company. Tricentis Tosca is an enterprise agile software test tool that is used to automate end-to-end test cases and to provide comprehensive test management for software applications. It is a commercial tool. This tool is used to perform through testing of API and GUI.
- Script less programming language.
- Supports to perform GUI testing, API testing, Mobile Testing, Service virtualization, Test data design, etc.
To know more visit: https://www.tricentis.com/products/automate-continuous-testing-tosca/
- Cloud QA:Cloud QA is a powerful cloud-based integrated codeless test automation platform designed to build, maintain and execute tests against many browsers in parallel. It has the equivalent power of Selenium where sophisticated programming skills are not required. Similar tests can be reused for regression testing, load testing, and synthetic monitoring.
- Huge capacity to maintain 1000’s of tests easily.
- High reusability for synthetic monitoring without modifying any codes.
To know more visit: https://cloudqa.io/
Certain more tools we came across which happened to be in the list.
- Azure DevOps Services
- Telerik Test Studio
- Squish (Frog Logic)
Codeless automation testing can be said a vital practice that the product teams should adopt and they should have top most priority for automation testing tools. To fill the gap of technical problems and to eliminate the testing bottlenecks, codeless test automation is a prominent solution for IT. With a set of features available, codeless test automation is viewed by QA Experts as it is the only chosen solution to fix into the existing DevOps cycle.
As codeless tools will continue to advance, we make sure that we will update you, till then keep in touch.
What are your suggestions on this blog? Send us to firstname.lastname@example.org