COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
and Flash or other similar technologies to collect information about the ways you interact with and use the Ibaseit Products and Services, to support and enhance features and functionality, to monitor performance, to personalize
content and experiences, for marketing and analytics, and for other lawful purposes. We may also engage third party service providers to provide advertisements and promotions on our behalf, or authorize third parties to advertise
and market products and services via the Ibaseit Products and Services.
We may use the following types of cookies and similar technologies:
- Strictly necessary cookies required for the operation of the Ibaseit Products and Services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- Analytical/performance cookies that collect information about how you use the Ibaseit Products and Services. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website. This helps
us to improve the way our website works. These cookies are sometimes placed by third party providers of web traffic analysis services.
- Functionality cookies that remember choices you make and recognize you when you return. This enables us to personalize our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies that collect information about your browsing habits such as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests, and, if we enable
advertising, to make advertising more relevant to you, as well as to limit the number of times you see an ad. These cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks. They remember the other websites that you visit
and this information is shared with third-party organizations, for example, advertisers.
- Most internet browsers accept cookies by default. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to reject all or some cookies. The help and support area on your internet browser should have instructions
on how to block or delete cookies. Some web browsers (including some mobile web browsers) provide settings that allow you to control or reject cookies or to alert you to when a cookie is placed on your computer, tablet or mobile
device. Although you are not required to accept cookies, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all of the features available through the Ibaseit Products and Services.
record which ads your browser has loaded and which pages you were viewing when ads were delivered or accessed. Information so collected is subject to the privacy policies of those third parties, which you should carefully review.