Listen to some amazing insights from
Mike Harris – Mike has been working in testing for 20 years and is currently the tester for Geckoboard. He has been a member of a test team, a Solo Tester and a Test Lead. He has also worked as a part of waterfall, lean and agile teams.
Mike has a B.Sc.(HONS) from Middlesex University and is an Associate of the University of Hertfordshire. He has set up and led a Testing Community of Practice and been part of a successful agile transition. He is also Programme Secretary of the British Computer Society’s Specialist Interest Group in Software Testing.
He also contributed to the e-book Testing Stories and has had articles published by the Ministry of Testing and The QA Lead.
In his spare time he coaches his daughters cricket team
Mike has a blog at http://testandanalysis.home.blog/
Follow Mike on Twitter: @TestAndAnalysis
Mr. Ram Yerneni – Chief Happiness Officer at QATTS, Product and Tech – Evangelist and Architect.
With over 20 years of corporate experience, Ram has gained immense knowledge on Automation testing and has unique background in IoT, Cloud computing, blockchain, robotic process automation, and many more, he worked with leading brands like MasterCard, QBE. From his real-life experience and problems he has faced while performing automation testing, he has developed his own automation testing tool “QATTS” to overcome those challenges.
While they discuss about:
- What is Shift Left Testing?
- What type of projects must adopt to Shift left automation?
- What are the pros & cons of Shift Left Testing?
- Many people are talking about TestOps. What is it?
- Do’s and Dont’s of TestOps Best Practices of Test Data Managemnt What’s driving shift right and shift left testing trends?
- About W. Edward Demings and How he was inspired in Quality Assurance Industry.
Reach out to us for deeper insights or for your Test Automation needs email@example.com